AVirtual is a remote staffing platform that brings together the best South African talent under one roof to help companies thrive in an ever-changing world. From web developers to virtual assistants, customer support specialists, bookkeepers, copywriters, social media managers, designers, and more, we match companies with remote talent to deliver projects, tackle ongoing tasks, and fill critical roles as an extension of their team. AVG is home to highly-skilled professionals at the top of their game. If you want to work with different clients, across a variety of industries, while enjoying a flexible work-life balance, AVG is looking for you.
As a Website Project Manager, you’ll orchestrate website development from start to finish. Coordinate teams, schedules, and budgets while ensuring client expectations are met. Bridge communication between stakeholders for a successful, on-target project delivery that aligns with business objectives. Your role ensures seamless collaboration for top-notch website outcomes.
- Proactively onboard and manage multiple clients monthly.
- Project manage website builds, which include small and large-scale projects.
- Project planning, scoping, and proactively managing projects to
budget and deadline.
- Use online project management tools to track progress and
communicate relevant information to stakeholders.
- Provide internal reporting data accurately and to the deadline.
- Draft web page wireframes.
- Write up briefs and assign content, design and web development tasks.
- Review content, design and web development tasks against brief whilst checking quality, layout, visual appeal and user experience.
- Ensure you are up to date with best practices and industry trends.
- All other related tasks to ensure client requests are completed on schedule and within budget.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent at managing expectations, prioritising and multitasking.
- Able to delegate and oversee work.
- Excellent communicator at all levels of authority (verbal and written).
- Disciplined: You plan your diary so that tasks are completed on or before
schedule without needing reminders.
- Highly detail-oriented and analytical with a keen eye for client-specific requirements.
- Strong desire to help people and a positive attitude at all times.
- Be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- Be comfortable around technology and willing and able to learn new applications and software quickly.
- Be a great team player.
- Familiar with the following: WordPress, Shopify, MailChimp, Figma, social media platforms and SEO.
- Knowledge of basic HTML.
- Knowledge of UX & UI best practices.
- Digital marketing knowledge/experience is advantageous.
What you need to work for AVG
Do we tick all your dream job boxes? Here are our requirements:
- SA Citizenship or valid SA work visa
- Relevant qualifications and experience (varies by role)
- Proficient Client Relationship Management and top-notch professional English communication
- Your personal computer/laptop running a Windows 8 or later / MacOS 10.14 or later, licenced operating system
- Minimum internet speed of 20/20mbps or higher
- A dedicated well lit, home office space for effective remote work
- Infrastructure to sustain work during load shedding, particularly for internet and computer/laptop reliability
Ready to join our team of remote talent?
Fill out our application form to apply now