Rock N’ Roll Without The Admin; VA’S For Rockstars.
For real, just turn up and be ready to Rock n’ Roll!
- Be an independent musician without the paperwork & follow-ups
- 30 Day Money-back guarantee & instant cancellation
- Completely personalised
What a Virtual PA can do for you
Being a working musician in the modern day isn’t as glamorous as some people may think. We know this, and we truly understand it. Writing the music, hashing it out at rehearsal, cutting a record, going on tour and physically getting up on stage is only half of what it takes to be a successful artist these days. There’s a world of admin that comes with it and why should you have to focus on anything other than the art? You don’t have to because we’ve got you covered. Imagine having the tedious side of the music business sorted for you?
Having a booking agent and manager is one thing but how often are they side-tracked by the endless admin that accompanies the physical facets of their role? A booking agent should be entirely focused on getting you shows and a manager should be looking out for your wellbeing and image. Most of the time you get one person trying to do it all and because of this, certain aspects of the role take a back seat and as a result, you end up having to do a lot of the groundwork yourself. By hiring a virtual assistant, you can stress less about the general orchestration of being an artist and focus fully on the creative side of things. A Virtual PA can assist you with the following:
- Copyright submission and collection; Going through the process with you and getting the nitty gritty done like filling out forms, compiling and sending relevant documentation and following up with rights associations and publishers.
- All the invoicing and follow-ups with venues/clients – making sure you get paid! Together with this, a VA can run your books, file for tax on your behalf, pay band members/session musicians, book studio time and keep tabs on what’s owed etc.
- Setup and run your calendar by coordinating with you so you can always be on top of your schedule. Notify people on your behalf if you’re running late for meetings/gigs/rehearsals etc.
On top of this, AVirtual also offers additional services that a musician/performing artist can make use of. We have an expert team of content writers and webmasters. After identifying your tone of voice, our content team can assist with the following:
- Website content writing
- Blog writing
- Social media management (across all channels)
- Press releases (for album/video releases)
- Feature articles (generate content on your behalf)
Our webmasters can design, develop and maintain a WordPress website for you. With Avirtual, you get a team of dedicated specialists that ensure your website is working as well as it can be. They will assist with the following:
- Website Development
- Dedicated project management
- Hosting support
- Website management
- Safety & security
Getting started with a Virtual Personal Assistant
We understand that taking the virtual leap can be a daunting process, so we’ve put together a free guide that should help you understand what a virtual assistant is and what it all entails. Furthermore, this article should help you comprehend the full effects of a Virtual PA.
“I have been consistently amazed at the fantastic service offered by my Virtual PA at AVirtual. She has revolutionised the way I work and provided me with the much needed time to make my business a success.” Andy Woods-Ballard
How to Get Started with a virtual PAIt just takes 10 minutes to get started and start handing over tasks to your dedicated PA. Download our guide to Getting Started.
* These fields are required.