AVirtual is a remote staffing platform that brings together the best South African talent under one roof to help companies thrive in an ever-changing world. From web developers to virtual assistants, customer support specialists, bookkeepers, copywriters, social media managers, designers, and more, we match companies with remote talent to deliver projects, tackle ongoing tasks, and fill critical roles as an extension of their team. AVG is home to highly-skilled professionals at the top of their game. If you want to work with different clients, across a variety of industries, while enjoying a flexible work-life balance, AVG is looking for you.
You’ll strategise and oversee successful advertising initiatives as a Paid Campaign Manager. Manage budgets, teams, and timelines to ensure optimal campaign performance. Facilitate stakeholder communication for targeted and effective ad campaigns. Your role drives impactful results through seamless coordination and strategic execution.
- Set up and manage digital campaigns from implementation
through to reporting.
- Conceptualise and write paid proposals and strategies.
- Work closely with strategists and specialists to ensure
campaigns perform against objectives.
- Provide ongoing actionable insights and recommendations into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders.
- Define, measure, and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs.
- Manage budgets.
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies/updates to ad platforms.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Great listening skills and high attention to detail.
- Extremely organised, excellent time management skills and able to
manage workload to meet deadlines.
- Be comfortable around technology and willing and able to learn new
applications and software quickly.
- Professional attitude at all times.
- Quick learner in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
- Experience with e-commerce/conversion-based campaigns is mandatory.
- Experience in all major ad campaign platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads (Search and ideally Display, Video and Shopping), LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest (nice to have).
- Experience in writing proposals would be beneficial.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification.
- Google Search Certification.
- Google Analytics Certification.
What you need to work for AVG
Do we tick all your dream job boxes? Here are our requirements:
- SA Citizenship or valid SA work visa
- Relevant qualifications and experience (varies by role)
- Proficient Client Relationship Management and top-notch professional English communication
- Your personal computer/laptop running a Windows 8 or later / MacOS 10.14 or later, licenced operating system
- Minimum internet speed of 20/20mbps or higher
- A dedicated well lit, home office space for effective remote work
- Infrastructure to sustain work during load shedding, particularly for internet and computer/laptop reliability
Ready to join our team of remote talent?
Fill out our application form to apply now