AVirtual is a remote staffing platform that brings together the best South African talent under one roof to help companies thrive in an ever-changing world. From web developers to virtual assistants, customer support specialists, bookkeepers, copywriters, social media managers, designers, and more, we match companies with remote talent to deliver projects, tackle ongoing tasks, and fill critical roles as an extension of their team. AVG is home to highly-skilled professionals at the top of their game. If you want to work with different clients, across a variety of industries, while enjoying a flexible work-life balance, AVG is looking for you.
As a Copywriter, you’ll craft compelling written content that resonates with audiences. Transform ideas into engaging narratives while collaborating with teams. Your role brings words to life, conveying messages through impactful storytelling. Create captivating copy that communicates effectively and leaves a lasting impression.
- Interpret client briefs.
- Conduct thorough research on various industry topics.
- Collaborate with in-house digital marketing specialists and
social media managers.
- Create dynamic copy for a broad range of client types.
- Work within a specialist team that supports each other in their creative endeavours.
- Occasionally meet with international clients via video call to talk through creative concepts.
What we’re looking for
- The ability to write according to different styles and tones that
match our clients’ audiences.
- Exceptional, creative SEO web writing skills.
- Ability to write for digital advertising (social media and Google ads).
- Excellent copywriting for social media, blog posts, and email.
- Immaculate spelling and grammar coupled with accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with team members and clients.
- Well-versed in standard office software: Microsoft Office, Google for Business (Including Google Docs), Microsoft Teams, etc.
- High-level understanding of social media including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Self-starter, a great team player, excellent work ethic and meets deadlines.
- Positive attitude and show a strong desire to help people and collaborate.
- Be comfortable around technology, willing and able to learn new applications and software.
- Utilising AI Tools – note that this is only to be used as an aid as per some client’s requests, and not to complete the bulk of a task.
- You should have a portfolio of work highlighting your diverse writing abilities and proven track record.
What you need to work for AVG
Do we tick all your dream job boxes? Here are our requirements:
- SA Citizenship or valid SA work visa
- Relevant qualifications and experience (varies by role)
- Proficient Client Relationship Management and top-notch professional English communication
- Your personal computer/laptop running a Windows 8 or later / MacOS 10.14 or later, licenced operating system
- Minimum internet speed of 20/20mbps or higher
- A dedicated well lit, home office space for effective remote work
- Infrastructure to sustain work during load shedding, particularly for internet and computer/laptop reliability
Ready to join our team of remote talent?
Fill out our application form to apply now