Who we are & what we do
AVirtual is a flexible talent platform for virtual employees, built on the belief that work should adapt to your life, not the other way around. It’s all about work-life balance! We work with the best in South Africa, connecting you with companies to deliver projects, tackle tasks, and fill critical roles.
If you’re looking for a company that empowers you to thrive on your own terms while delivering exceptional work, you’ve come to the right place.
Our Operating Principles
We’re always curious
Change is constant and we embrace new ideas, fearless creativity, and continuous learning to drive innovative solutions.
Excellence: Your goal, our commitment
We’re not just problem solvers; we’re solution architects who thrive on delivering high-performance results.
A foundation of trust and transparency
We don’t just talk about partnership; we live it, working with clients as an extension of their team.
Not just business as usual
Our clients’ growth is our success, and we’re with them every step of the way.
We act like an owner
Our clients’ success is our business, so we take pride in our work, being accountable and proactive, always.
Why join the AVirtual team?
Your work, your way. Whether full-time or part-time, all our roles are work-from-home opportunities – customise your work schedule to work for you.
Embrace the thrill of diverse work. From finance to fitness, beauty products or business travel, every day brings new opportunities and industries.
Remote doesn’t mean removed thanks to the comprehensive support system of an involved leadership team and dedicated admin and HR staff.
Navigate the world of remote work with confidence – enjoy free training and opportunities to upskill and enhance your skillset.
Your online tribe awaits. Forge connections and friendships through our online and offline platforms.
Are you a good fit?
Here’s what we need from you:
- South African citizenship or valid South African work visa
- Relevant qualifications and experience (varies by role)
- Proficient client relationship management skills and top-notch professional English communication
- Your personal computer/laptop running a Windows 8 or later / MacOS 10.14 or later, licenced operating system
- Minimum internet speed of 20mbps or higher
- A dedicated well-lit home office space for effective remote work
- Infrastructure to sustain work during loadshedding, particularly for internet and computer/laptop reliability.